10% off Botox, Fillers and Vivite Skincare March 1st - April 30th, 2013
Jon Caster M.D.
About Dr. Jon Caster
- Dr. Jon Caster is the only fellowship-trained Oculofacial Plastic Surgeon in East Texas and is board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. He has been in practice in Nacogdoches since 2000.
Oculofacial Plastic Surgery
- Oculofacial Plastic Surgery is a subspecialty of Ophthalmology involving cosmetic, functional and reconstructive surgery for the eyelids, brows, and surrounding face. It also includes treatment for conditions involving the eye socket and tear drain system. Common issues are droopy eyelids, tearing, facial aging changes, and skin cancer on the lids or face. Dr. Caster is uniquely qualified for plastic surgery around the eyes. An extensive background in ophthalmology affords him a keen awareness of the effects of surgery on ocular function and the ability to diagnose and manage these issues.
- Dr. Caster offers a variety of surgical and non-surgical techniques to restore a healthier, more youthful appearance to the eyes and face. Blepharoplasty (eyelid revision) and endoscopic forehead-brow lift are surgical methods commonly used by Dr. Caster to rejuvenate the upper face. Nonsurgical treatments for achieving or maintaining a youthful appearance include BOTOX® and dermal fillers (Juvéderm® and Restylane®). Dr. Caster has been using BOTOX® for aesthetic and functional purposes for over 15 years, and he began using dermal fillers prior to their approval in the USA.
- Dr. Caster is medical director for Aesthetic Laser Center med spa (936-560-9131), which is located directly behind his primary office. Spa clients escape to a pampering environment with services such as exotic facial treatments, mineral makeup, pharmaceutical skin care programs, and laser procedures for hair removal, pigment spots, spider veins, skintightening and tattoo removal. Aesthetic Laser Center also offers eyelash enhancements, permanent cosmetics and therapeutic massage. Dr. Caster provides evening appointments for BOTOX® and fillers at the laser center, and he also sees patients in Tyler at Heaton Eye Associates and in Center at Golden Eye Associates.
- Dr. Caster is a former US Air Force flight surgeon and aerospace ophthalmologist. He received his initial officer’s commission in 1987. He was a member of the USAF Aeromedical Consultation Service from 1996 to 2000 and Chief of the USAF Medical Flight Screening Program from 1997 to 2000. He is a recipient of the National Defense Service Medal (Desert Storm), the Meritorious Service Medal, the USAF Organizational Excellence Award and the USAF Longevity Service Award.
- Blepharoplasty for droopy lids
- Endoscopic forehead-brow lift
- BOTOX®, Juvéderm®, Restylane®, Latisse®
- Reconstructive eyelid surgery
- Surgery for skin cancer or benign growths on lids or face
- Tearing or Dry Eye